By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Finally, some decent Too Human news

I know Too Human has been promised forever and Silicon Knights has not delivered for whatever reasons...

But, it sounds like Dennis is finally getting it finalized...

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/813/813651p1.html

and the actual forum post and Dennis response:

http://toohuman.net/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=28&func=view&catid=2&id=3398#3398

Hopefully, it will be delivered and it had better be great in order to get people back on the wagon for it...

Hopefully, next week or during the Tokyo games convention there will be a finalization of timeline.

Around the Network

yeah I'm pretty sure we'll have a lot to see during LGC and TGS for the XB I mean we don't know anything new since 2006 except for what's coming this year or has been reported.... so there are a shit load of things to come for us

coming out 2008 huh???

I think the game could be interesting, but I'm relatively certain this game is going to put Silicon Knights out of business. They have loads of financial trouble and if they were telling the truth about the development costs of this game I have little confidence in them surviving the inevitable sales flop.

I hope it turns out good and becomes a great trilogy, but my money is on Mass Effect being the big trilogy of the generation for the 360.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I think there are a couple titles which might be big trilogy/saga... GOW, ME, dead rising???, condemned....

naznatips said:
I think the game could be interesting, but I'm relatively certain this game is going to put Silicon Knights out of business. They have loads of financial trouble and if they were telling the truth about the development costs of this game I have little confidence in them surviving the inevitable sales flop.

ya same im worried for them, hopefully game comes out real well so people have enough reason to buy and and help to make it so its not to much of a loss. It seems like a promising game and if the custimation is there like they said could be a very good game. (hopefully gameplay improved)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

what about MS comes to rescue them and buy them out ??? :)

endimion said:

Lol, ya we all know MS is the knight in shining armor O.o

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
endimion said:

It could happen.  I don't particularly want them to go out of business, I just think they are in so much financial trouble right now that if this flops they are going to be in big trouble, and with the 30 million dollar plus budget that they claim this game has I can't imagine them making that back in sales.  That would take like 3 million copies just to break even, and I'd be surprised if the game breaks 1.5 million.