By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - list in order from these choices of your favorite rpg's on 360.

Cactus said:

Very Good

Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, & Blue Dragon

Not Very Good

Infinite Undiscovery, & Eternal Sonata (based off demo)

Will Play Soon...

Last Remnant.

The others I probably won't play.

I also thought Eternal Sonata was rubbish from the demo. But I had played every other decent rpg and found a new copy for dirt cheap and is a lot better than the demo makes it seem. I think its quite good, the whole premise for the story is very trippy.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network
Cactus said:
yungmagic09 said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@yungmagic09, i was told that at gamestop and toys'r'us, that the game has been discontinued. so if u want to get the game or know someone who wants the game get it before its gone.

I'll be getting it soon, hopefully I can get a new copy.

Try places like Best Buy, Future Shop, and HMV if you can't find it anywhere else. Places like that (at least where I am) have quite a few at every location.

I'll most likely try Best Buy and Kmart first.

Mass Effect > Blue Dragon.

Havent played the others.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

misteromar mk4 said:
Cactus said:

Very Good

Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, & Blue Dragon

Not Very Good

Infinite Undiscovery, & Eternal Sonata (based off demo)

Will Play Soon...

Last Remnant.

The others I probably won't play.

I also thought Eternal Sonata was rubbish from the demo. But I had played every other decent rpg and found a new copy for dirt cheap and is a lot better than the demo makes it seem. I think its quite good, the whole premise for the story is very trippy.

I'll eventually buy it when I find it cheap as well. I'm always up for a trippy story.

Of what Ive played on the 360
Mass Effect
Fallout 3
Fable 2
Lost Oddesey
Oblivion dead last I almost enjoyed the Dark Messiah demo more

Around the Network

I haven't touched RPG's on the 360 yet. But I can safely say I did play Lost Odyssey//I'm currently playing Blue Dragon and enjoying it.

So I will make it like this: Lost Odyssey----->Blue Dragon

1.Oblivion
2.Mass Effect
3.Lost Odyssey
4.Tales of Vesperia
5.The Last Remnant
6.Infinite Undiscovery
7.Eternal Sonata
8.Phantasy Star Universe
9.Blue Dragon
10.Enchanted Arms
PD: you missed fable II and fallout 3, but I think the best on this list is Oblivion ;)

My console sales prediction for the end of 2009?? [made January 2 2009]
PS3: 30M -- XBox 360: 40M -- Wii: 72M -- PSP: 65M -- NDS: 138M

1) fallout 3
2) mass effect
3) oblivion
4) fable 2
5) blue dragon

my list probably sucks, but thats the best order i could think of.

1. tales of vesperia

2. eternal sonata

3. last remnant (Could be better with some tweaks, but still has some of that final fantasy feel in terms of its aesthetics and story, and the combat graphics were pretty amazing I thought, considering the game basically looks better than any other party-based RPG combat to date, mainly because the animations are synchronized, so swords actually clash against shields, people dodge at the right time, etc. And that's just when you're giving your guys commands -- then it zooms in and they go all crouching tiger on each other. Basically, it's the most adrenaline pumping turn based system I've played, much as that may sound like an oxymoron.)

4.) elder scrolls 4:oblivion (I've played every other elder scrolls game so I'm never quite as excited about them. When they can finally make the npcs feel alive and not like a bunch of talking mannequins all using the same voice I'll be really excited. I did think Oblivion was a step in the right direction, though. The intro was great.)

5.) lost odyssey

6.) blue dragon

7.) infinite undiscovery

unplayed:
enchanted arms

phantasy star universe

mass effect

This would have been a much harder list if Fable II and Fallout 3 had been on there.

Alic

1.blue dargon
2.lost odyssey
3.tales of vesperia
4.eternal sonata