By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who else really dislikes Aaron Greenberg?

Douchebag or misunderstood?

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Around the Network

I have yet to get an answer on this either.

One day "X" person(s) are hated for their large amount of arrogance.

Next day "X" person is loved for his large amount of arrogance.

I for one though think that this guy is a complete douchebag and what makes it even better is that "some" who now love this guy do not realize how much they are revealing the fact that they are hypocrites.

Heh, saw this thread getting ignored so I figured I would post first.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Doesn't really bother me.. I really hated that Sony exec that said that DS wouldn't sell outside the Pokemon fanbase.. Can't remember who that was but i disliked those comments greatly..

I also felt mild frustration when reggie said there were core games in Q4 of 2008..

Greenberg needs to add some real straight out lies to his act for me to dislike him

I will hate him if sony won't release a ps4.

I know... my english sucks

He is cooler than my dad for sure.

Around the Network

He is a toadie, like Peter Dille.

For classier rep's, look to Peter Moore and Reggie Fils Aime.

I've never dis-liked a company mouthpiece as much as Aaron Greenburg.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I pretty much dislike all corporate mouthpieces, not just those at MS. There's just something about having someone act arrogant and speak condescendingly that makes me want to smash their face in - and as a pacifist myself I wish they wouldn't make me feel like that. But they do.

I just find such people come across as untrustworthy and willing to say whatever it takes to get the job done for their employer and it rubs me up the wrong way.

Still, at least they do provide plenty of amusing statements.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

anyone else think Sony have learnt their lesson? they don't sound at all arrogant anymore, very humbled and genuinely trying make the PS3 better, rather than just saying it.

they had a long way to fall...

(with the exception of the PS3 better value than 360 press release a little while ago... that was proper crud)

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Hmm, I generally try not to hate PR reps for trying to improve public relations for their company, it is after all, their job (yes, I know that isn't an instant justification for everything) And Greenberg can be genuinely amusing at times (in a laugh with him kinda way)

So I don't really dislike him