By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Boycott of FFXIII thread

yeah, you'll boycott it until the day it is released just like me. I'm boycotting it because it's not out yet, but then 10/10 from IGN, Play, and Famitsu for the PS3 version? Have to have it.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Around the Network
Gatorgamer88 said:

Simply put i cant take the delays, delayed again. I am so sick of the delays that i at this point i dont want to buy it or play it, screw square enix. Feel to join in ....

Rather than going the drama route, and making it a boycott, you can say you are bored of waiting, and want to move on.  The problem with saying that you want to do a boycott is you have a high emotional investment, and are likely to break ranks the moment Square-Enix starts to show you new clips from FFXIII.  You WILL end up buying it, if are are emotionally attached.  If you do happen to delay, as you hear other Final Fantasy fans start to hype it up, you will give in.  That is human nature.

Now, do you want to use the delays as a time to reevaluate your life, and what you consider important?  That is a good thing.  But I am not sure you would have the willpower to have a formal boycott over latness.