By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet and Clank Dated

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/813/813455p1.html

October 23.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Nice, that is the perfect date for me... something to warm up, as I would have finished prime3 and HS, and will be waiting for Mario. I never thought a date would mave a game up on my list but it has. I might have to change my sig.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Thanks for the update ckmlb, this game keeps looking better and better.

Does look sweet. Only thing better would be if they ported it to the wii (I know, it wouldn't look as nice and only be slightly above PS2 level, but gameplay with the wiimote and numchuck would make up the graphics!)

With this and a few more games, maybe I'll get a PS3 next year. (Assuming the reveiws live up to expectations, etc...) Number of PS3 games I am interested in still isn't large enough for price for me, but this would help...

jlauro said:
Does look sweet. Only thing better would be if they ported it to the wii (I know, it wouldn't look as nice and only be slightly above PS2 level, but gameplay with the wiimote and numchuck would make up the graphics!)

No it wouldn't.

it would all out ruin the great gamplay.

Around the Network
Hus said:
jlauro said:

No it wouldn't.

I am a fan of most of the Ratchet and Clank games, and so I know about game play.  What wii game(s) do you like the controls with?  Failure to name several shows you are in the minority (based on console sales) of opinion....

Well, it's a matter of opionion.  For me it would...    Let's just agree to disagree...

jlauro said:
Hus said:
jlauro said:

No it wouldn't.

I am a fan of most of the Ratchet and Clank games, and so I know about game play. What wii game(s) do you like the controls with? Failure to name several shows you are in the minority (based on console sales) of opinion....

Well, it's a matter of opionion. For me it would... Let's just agree to disagree...

you're kidding right jlauro? like Hus every touched a wiimote? i'll bet he doesn't even know it has motion controls lol.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

They can't port it to the Wii because Sony owns the IP.

Consoles owned: Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, PS3

Lord N said:

They can't port it to the Wii because Sony owns the IP.

I always thought the IP was Insomniac, and they just publish through Sony, but could always find other publishers if they wanted.

This is a game I'm excited about. I haven't been at all impressed with the PS3s graphics except GT and I hate racers, but this one looks like a winner.