By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 & 3 for $39.99. Good Deal?

Amazon is having a deal, buy Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party for $39.99 and get Rayman Raving Rabbids for free. I don't have either games, so I was wondering if I should get them. Deal runs through the end of Jan 17th.

Here's a link. If Nordlead could create the link for the VGChartz store that would be great.

So what do you guys think?

Around the Network

Well, rabbids are the most hilarious party games for Wii. It would be a no brainer for me, but only if you have someone to play it with.

You just need to go to the vgchartz store and add both games. The promotion will be added at checkout.

If you are lazy though, you can just Click Here

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Fuck yes that's a good deal. The humor in those games is amazing and 1 & 3 are easily the better two.

nordlead said:

You just need to go to the vgchartz store and add both games. The promotion will be added at checkout.

When I tried adding them earlier it didn't work. Idk, thanks though.

Around the Network

yes

Stever89 said:
nordlead said:

When I tried adding them earlier it didn't work. Idk, thanks though.

you have to go to the pay screen, and then it says "promotion applied" with a -20 next to it.

EDIT: oh, the first game was tons of fun. It didn't have the lasting appeal that Mario Party 8 had since you play a board game in that, but everyone really enjoyed it.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I bought all three for $50 each and I thought they were worth it at that price.

2 for $40? I say go for it.

That deal is full of win!

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

good deal i think i might get it