By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first RPG?

Final Fantasy VIII

Around the Network

Chrono Trigger!!! and I haven't found another RPG to top it yet.

final fantasy VII

Zelda (NES)

Pristine20 said:
final fantasy viii

I bought it because of how coll the cover looked. I thought it was a DMC-style adventure game then when battle came, I was thinking WTF? I almost returned it. It was the story that made me decide against returning it then I just got used to the battle system and JRPGs became my fav genre

Huh? Did you play FF VIII that late? Otherwise how would you have thought it was like a game that wasn't invented yet?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Dragon Warrior. Although, the first RPG that I had finished was Final Fantasy.

I think either Pokemon Red or Quest 64 was my first RPG.

Final Fantasy X was RPG I actually beat on a home console though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Well the first time I encountered EXP points and armor and weapon upgrades with several properties was in Castlevania: SotM, which most people consider an action RPG. But the first real RPG I played was FVII.

Akalabeth.

Top that.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

You may compare the price thenbuy wow gold from us . It will be a great fun that you will save huge money. We know what a gamer need so that we will provide

you a really instant way of delivery, if you buy world of warcraft gold, gold wow from us. Just place your order to buy wow gold, ffxi il from us then feel

the world class service
http://veryge.com/