By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Is This About??

http://www.mmv.co.jp/special/game/30/

i thought is was something related about zelda....
but then i noticed about the

"©2009 Marvelous Entertainment Inc"

Around the Network

That is strange...

puffy said:
That is strange...

Yes it is...

why use the triforce logo if it wasn't?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

The clock is continually resetting...

Majora's Mask?

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network

this is counting in seconds which means it's counting down to 23/1/2009.

wonder what that announcement will be

President Obama, Lost S5 premiere

How about this one?

http://pole.sega.jp/

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Whatever they are. They are only 18 hours a part.

No more heroes???

The triforce symbol (more specifically just 3 triangles in a triangle shape) is actually a symbol used in Japan for a very long time. Nintendo didn't invent it.

The rEVOLution is not being televised