By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - I have a HUUUUGE history...how can I delete it?

The Disk Cleanup utility that comes in Windows also cleans up the temporary files folder.

Start->All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Disk Cleanup

Around the Network
Username2324 said:
The Disk Cleanup utility that comes in Windows also cleans up the temporary files folder.

Start->All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Disk Cleanup

Yea, that is a good tip except that if you have a lot of compressed files and temp internet files it may take a few mins but that is probably another away to get around it from crashing.

Valkyria00 said:
Heres a suggestion.....stop using an inferior browser!XD

Opera FTW!

Hell yes!

I use AVG anti spyware, Soriku. Try it.

Would uninstalling and reinstalling work?

Soriku said:
Anyone know the absolute best anstispyware and antivirus programs that are FREE?

For antispyware I have Spybot so I believe I'm safe with that. It also has real time protection. For antivirus/malware/whatever...I have superantispyware. I also have AVG but it's not running very well. If I reformat it probably will though. Anyone think I'm safe with those?

AVG and Ad-Aware is what I use and never have any problems. Spybot is pretty good for adware as well, but I don't care for it personally.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

try this program

http://www.stevengould.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=69

clears all kinds of stuff off of your computer, first time I ran it, it cleared gigs of temp. internet files out.

i dont know if you have solved your problem, or if this has been suggested i dont have the time to read all the post. But have you tried deleting them while your in safe mode?

If you haven't done what the other people suggested yet, I guess you could delete Firefox completely, and then download it again. That should work.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

How did you let your history build up so long that you can't open it? Go into settings and change it to 7 days if you never delete it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

izaaz101 said:
ozsman said:

try CCleaner.com

That should help with cleaning Firefox. I run mine every day.

This is what I use as well (though, not as often).

It's what I use as well after I have firefox 'clear private data'.