By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2009: Which console has the best exclusives?

xlost7 said:
The PS3 game line-up this year (2009) looks promising. That's why I added promising cause PS3 is known for delays.

Also you forgot to add Halo 3: ODST on the 360 list//that's another awesome exclusive!

Isn't it an expansion and people still need Halo 3 disc do play it?

Around the Network
One_touch_KO said:
xlost7 said:
The PS3 game line-up this year (2009) looks promising. That's why I added promising cause PS3 is known for delays.

Also you forgot to add Halo 3: ODST on the 360 list//that's another awesome exclusive!

its an dlc game with about 3 hours of gameplay.

the halo rts seams cool but playing it with gamepad could be an task...

Its about the games not the hardware well ???????

At this moment in time its PS3 by a country mile however I think MS will anounce games bringing the 360 nearly up to PS3s line-up.
Wii.......no comment

PC - nothing from those lists can compare to Starcraft 2 and Empire Total War :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

At this moment it is PS3 but MS always announce there big games the year of release. GT5, GOW 3, Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2 actually releasing this year would be a line up MS could not best.

Nintendo......they always have something big every single year, cant wait to see what this years monster will be.

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
PC - nothing from those lists can compare to Starcraft 2 and Empire Total War :)

PC aint a console XD

Games fanboy said:
One_touch_KO said:
xlost7 said:

its an dlc game with about 3 hours of gameplay.

the halo rts seams cool but playing it with gamepad could be an task...

Actually your wrong. Halo 3: ODST will be on actual disc media and be avaliable at retail. The new multiplayer Mythic Maps are going to be avaliable for DLC if you don't get Halo 3: ODST.

Read the thread I created for further information on this game: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=54802

RPG said:
At this moment it is PS3 but MS always announce there big games the year of release. GT5, GOW 3, Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2 actually releasing this year would be a line up MS could not best.

Nintendo......they always have something big every single year, cant wait to see what this years monster will be.

The only major game from their 2008 lineup that we didn't know about in 2007 was Gears of War 2. With that said, I'm sure they will reveal a couple of new games for this year, as will Sony.

The_God_of_War said:
RPG said:

The only major game from their 2008 lineup that we didn't know about in 2007 was Gears of War 2. With that said, I'm sure they will reveal a couple of new games for this year, as will Sony.

We already knew in 2006 Gears of War is to be a trilogy, so IMO Gears 2 for 2008 wasn't much of a surprise and part 3 is expected for 2010.

More of a suprise to me is that the most delayed game released this gen, Too Human wasn't really good. Alan Wake we already know about since 2005. Other 2009 360 games like Splinter Cell: Conviction are long overdue as well, it was originally to be released in 2007.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

History repeats itself once again?

Sony announces earlier...

Sony gives you much more information, sooner on games. (only once)

Can't we at least wait till the first major gaming conference? Sheesh.

But im going to say the Wii wins until then.

Tease.