By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Call of Duty Wii Online Thread

Hell, I think I left before you did. If I remember correctly we were getting slaughtered on cliffside or some b.s. Hopefully next time we do a lot better.

Around the Network

Wichdog
i'll enter your FC now. Sorry for leaving you guys on that cliffside match, some friends came to my house, BTW you were kicking ass on that match seth, so they lose after i left?

Nice matches wichdog we were on a roll. Who was the other guy btw ?

YOu haven't posted here in forever ^^^^^^
You've got higher stats than anyone else on my list. And I've got a 'friend' in the top 50, who is really good. If you joined a clan, people would fight to the death for you XD

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

CARBONERO said:
Wichdog
i'll enter your FC now. Sorry for leaving you guys on that cliffside match, some friends came to my house, BTW you were kicking ass on that match seth, so they lose after i left?

I may have gotten confused.  I usually do good on cliffside yet one of the matches on that level we were getting owned by the other team.  I'll be on for a few hours tomorrow during the afternoon.  If you see me on send me invite.  I'll join unless I am grouped with clan.

Around the Network

Yeah, one of my buddies from work was on last night. I had told him about how impressive Brawl4life stats were earlier that day. He ended up on our opposing team last night. Today at work he says "damn that fucking flamethrower!" LOL.

Wichdog69

Hey carbonero you're on my friendlist now.

Wichdog69

Hyperion said:
YOu haven't posted here in forever ^^^^^^
You've got higher stats than anyone else on my list. And I've got a 'friend' in the top 50, who is really good. If you joined a clan, people would fight to the death for you XD

Hehe thanks, who knows maybe i'll put on same tag as you just for shit and giggles . What does it stand for btw?

wichdog69 said:
Yeah, one of my buddies from work was on last night. I had told him about how impressive Brawl4life stats were earlier that day. He ended up on our opposing team last night. Today at work he says "damn that fucking flamethrower!" LOL.

lol, Hmmm was he the emjeta guy ? dude was pretty good .

wichdog
Yes, i entered your FC and your name appeared right away, i'm going to try the same with the other "pendings".
Seth
Nice matches today, i don't know this but, how did you change yor user name? and who is [WM]etan, is from VGC?

dude, that would be awesome!
Even if you're not an official member (unless you wanna ;)), people will see the [WM] and think we're awesome!

WM stands for "Wii Monsters" Lawl x[

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.