By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It Begins.....FFXIII Official Site OPEN + New HD Images + MUSIC FROM FF13!!

It seems that Square Enix have been doing a little updating upon the official website for Final Fantasy XIII.
It is now a complete flash site integrated with scrolling images, which come in high quality upon the main page, a separate character page which unfortunately only lists Lightning, Snow and Vanille, but contains HQ CG Character models along with HQ screenshots, some old and some new.

And to top it all of, its all accompanied by some beautiful background music which has not yet to have been heard until now.

You can visit the site here: Square Enix: Final Fantasy XIII Official Page

On a side note, Square Enix have also launched Final Fantasy Versus & Agito sites, which can be viewed below.
Final Fantasy Versus XIII Official Page
Final Fantasy Agito XIII Official Page

It didn't take long for people to decompile Square-Enix's new flash official Final Fantasy XIII site. From the site we now have some huge official character renders of Lightning, Vanille and Snow, some of the screenshots we've received in the latest selection of scans released officially and the new music playing in the background. Here it all is for your convenience.

Final Fantasy XIII Piano Piece Download (Save as)
Final Fantasy XIII Original Remixed (Save as)

Get hyped & excited for the game of the generation

BTW the FF13 piano piece is PURE AWESOMENESS!!!

Mod Edit: Do not post direct quotes from other sites without sourcing them.

Source: http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/2009/01/09/final-fantasy-xiii-official-website-update.html

Around the Network

nice

The Agito's link doesn't work for me.

i cant wait

I've had this site open for a while now, simply to listen to the piano piece. I really like most FF themes...

Around the Network

WOWWOWOW @ battle theme music

bump!

Loving the somber sounding music, can't wait for this game to release

Loving the music! This has just made me totally want this game so much again, damn you!! lol

Nice battle theme.