By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG! it the next ZELDA!!!!

im_sneaky said:
Smeags said:

Ah, good ol' Legend of Zelda speculation. A great way to start off the new year.

Other than that, I'm liking this new idea. If the speculation does hold up I'll be using this for any sort of water based temple. ()

What? The only slightly challenging temple in OoT? Or another game? The TP was pretty easy.

ha yea, he no longer has the right to complain about zelda games being too easy and they need to make it harder.  Becuase he would use the help or used a faq/walkthrough on the only part that was really challanging in the game.

I always found it funny that people always would complain and say how hard the water temple is in the zelda games.  And yet they want the game to be harder.  What would they do if the games easiest dungeon was how hard the water temples were.  Would they hate the game then?

Around the Network

@ Mr. Sneaky

In TP, I didn't realize that you could clawshot the vines hanging around. I just ran around for the longest time.

After many a trial and error (and many a tantrum), I finally figured it out. Morpheel never stood a chance against my wrath.

@ Senor Stupid

When did I say I wanted the Zelda games to be harder and complain O.o? And I don't use faqs or walkthroughs while playing Zelda. Don't wanna break the Zelda code.

The screenshots look good, but I want to see some gameplay videos.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

irstupid said:
im_sneaky said:
Smeags said:

Ah, good ol' Legend of Zelda speculation. A great way to start off the new year.

Other than that, I'm liking this new idea. If the speculation does hold up I'll be using this for any sort of water based temple. ()

What? The only slightly challenging temple in OoT? Or another game? The TP was pretty easy.

ha yea, he no longer has the right to complain about zelda games being too easy and they need to make it harder.  Becuase he would use the help or used a faq/walkthrough on the only part that was really challanging in the game.

I always found it funny that people always would complain and say how hard the water temple is in the zelda games.  And yet they want the game to be harder.  What would they do if the games easiest dungeon was how hard the water temples were.  Would they hate the game then?

its not that they are hard.. they are redundent. 

hello how are you.

swyggi said:
Does this mean..........Link always wore a...............wig? 0_o

My memory of him has now been twisted into a pretzel with no salt

Around the Network

How did I only just notice this thread? >=(

I must say, this sounds VERY intriguing. Hopefully this will allow them to step up the next Zelda in terms of difficulty (at least make it as hard as Majora's Mask - c'mon), while keeping things easy (and possibly making them even easier) for average gamers. This could actually be a breakthrough for the difficulty levels of games.

But most of all, this news actually pisses me off. It's such a cocktease. Give me a trailer or something Nintendo! Aghhh!

spdk1 said:
swyggi said:
Does this mean..........Link always wore a...............wig? 0_o

My memory of him has now been twisted into a pretzel with no salt

bahaha

Baddman said:
Snesboy said:
O-D-C said:
Godot said:
I think it's a good idea as some puzzles in phantom hourglass were ridiculously hard. My 9 years old cousin would never have guessed that you needed to close your DS in order to copy something on a map.

at 18 I couldent figure that out.

Ditto.

Only reason why I got past that part was because of the fairy bitching at you to do something IRL

lol The only reason I got past it was because I was getting pissed and just closed the ds and went to do something else when I came back I was like wtf  when I opened it back up and saw it got copied to the map

Those puzzles were pointlessly hard.  The only reason they were hard was because we were thinking of Phantom Hourglass as a game, and not something that interacts with the real world.

Like blowing on the windmills.  I had completely forgotten that you have even could blow into the DS, and I spent 20 minutes trying other stuff to solve that puzzle.  I was even drawing the wind command from Okami with my stylus, lol.

irstupid said:
im_sneaky said:
Smeags said:

I found the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time to be hard the first time I played the game...when I was 9.  The Shadow Temple was even harder.

I replayed it afew years later and found just about every temple to be easy as pie.

tehsage said:
KylieDog said:
Hints? Are they dumbing Zelda down even more?

How do they expect to outsell Ocarina of Time if they dumb down Zelda?

simple call it Zelda Wii. It will instantly outsell it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453