By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - $1 Million Goods Sold in PlayStation Home .

^I wonder how much they made from ads?

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Around the Network

yeah they make about that, minus the networking fees and all that

So... Why did they wait so long to release the beta?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

That's good, if that is what Sony needs to keep PSN free (and improve it) then so be it. Although 1 mil in less than a month is good, I don't see it making this amount of money later on. It could be that since Home is new, ppl are going in and buying stuff. It could be that once Home is old news, not as many ppl would enter Home and less ppl would buy stuff.

SnakeEyez said:
That's good, if that is what Sony needs to keep PSN free (and improve it) then so be it. Although 1 mil in less than a month is good, I don't see it making this amount of money later on. It could be that since Home is new, ppl are going in and buying stuff. It could be that once Home is old news, not as many ppl would enter Home and less ppl would buy stuff.

That would be true if sony doesn't update it's virtual merchandise often, but sony will surely be putting new stuff related to upcoming games every once in a while, killzone2 has some Home accessories if you preorder it and they will probably hit the store as well.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Around the Network

Well Home has gotten quite a good start i havent tryed it yet.

Well ,MS from Live gets more than that .....Live in Europe is 60 euros a year ,and at the current change thats some 75-80 dollars per year and this year that most of the time the euro has been 1.5 dollars that would be a whooping 90 dollars per year only in Live fees .No doubt this was causing europeans not to buy the 360 ,and later jump in with the arcade just to flash it and play it for free with backups and no Live whatsoever .

North America or worldwide? well, that won't be me! I already deleted Home. Boring as hell.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW