By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony: Do the Math!

I own a PS3 but this kind of Sony publicity is just bad.

http://www.edge-online.com/news/sony-competitors-continue-peddling-add-ons

Good grief this's just like a bad old videogame commercial

Around the Network

lol the Wii not having a Hard Drive.. 512 MB isn't much but it's there.

Pixel Art can be fun.

This same argument has been made since launch.

It's not wine, it doesn't get better after time.

ROFLMAO...that's some reaching by sony....

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

thats what i have always known i have the wireless adapter n i pay for live n i noe it close if not more than the ps3 but i dont care they both rock...

Around the Network

If the PS3 wireless wasn't so terrible I felt forced to use a 10M ethernet cable anyway then yes I would consider it to be worth something. Since I already had the cable for the PS3 I didn't feel bad buying a switch so I could plug the 360 in as well.

Tease.

because no other do that, right?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

It's like I just tripped and fell into 2006!

Squilliam said:
If the PS3 wireless wasn't so terrible I felt forced to use a 10M ethernet cable anyway then yes I would consider it to be worth something. Since I already had the cable for the PS3 I didn't feel bad buying a switch so I could plug the 360 in as well.

How is it terrible? Im two floors above my router with my PS3 and im getting 90-100%.

Some of the things posted is what a user needs/wants..

Many FPS players do not use WiFi because it slows them down. (More speed more kills)

Blu-Ray players become cheaper people will buy a Blu-ray player and a game console, and tend to stay away from combos..

Some people do not want to use the life of their $400.00/$200.00 system for games and movies.. it does lower the life of the unit more so if it's a combo unit.

what I posted is just a small fraction of users.. I'm definitely not talking about everyone or the majority.. It's just how I view some things.

Also my Console Wifi Linksys Unit cost $29.99 at Best Buy.. you do not have to use the MS wiFi unit.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o