By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The please hype up Xbox 360 Upcoming Games for 2009 List!

Jagg-off said:
@ CGI-Quality
I gotta say man, you are on point about not derailing. I see you saying this kind of thing more than anyone else, you have my respect for that.
@ OP
I really don't see the need including all of this Sony shit to make a good point about the 360's lineup. I mean it's kinda weak to say, hey look at what these guys are doing, let's do the same thing. I think that kind of approach will bring about more of type of behavior from the fanboys that you do like.

Now about the games........Yeah, I'm fuckin' stoked as hell, excellent lineup.

Its more about the 360's lineup being belittled by constant "The PS3 will have the best games this year"

Whatever you say you're going to get fanboys come in and say what they think. There was an official Xbox 360 games list thread made by a mod last year, it quickly became the mother of all flame wars. and the Mod abandoned the thread which was a shame.

Around the Network

oh I forgot to mention the chronicles of riddick another game that will make 2008 the best year ever for gaming.

This year is going to be awesome guys.

and 360 will hold its own against sony again.

ps3 will not have any comebacks, sorry playstation fans

the playstation era is over

its microsofts time Xbox 360 the best console this generation.

oops I meant 2009

hehe

seece said:

One thing that is evident on this website (and its not a bad thing) is that the Sony Squad (Fans+ Fanboys) hype the games coming out on the PS3 up. Doesn't matter if its a big name exclusive, or something that ends up being a POS I.E Haze.

They do hype like no other ;) ... In a way its nice to see such dedicated fans to a company and its console. Making awareness for its games. HOWEVER, it does get pretty annoying when they enter X360 game threads and turn it into some sort of war or constantly throw "PS3 will have the best games in 2009" in your face.

Its not only opinion that makes any console having the best games of the year but the fact that Microsoft and especially Nintendo don't announce its games years in advance like Sony. This isn't a generalization either.

You cannot claim that the PS3 will host the best game line up for 2009 when you don't know what the compeition has in store, that my friends is ignorant.

So, I think as Xbox Fans+Fanboys, we should hype our own games. Get awareness up for games that don't get full attention until they're out in a few months.

Please add ANY upcoming exclusive 360 games you know of ... heck even if you know a company that is working on a game for the 360 exclusively, post it here!

2009 - Xbox 360 Games

Halo 3: ODST

Forza Motorsport 3

Alan Wake

Star Ocean: The last Hope

Halo Wars

Mass Effect 2

Ninja Blade

Race Pro

Dead Island

Huxley

Thesies

Voodoo Nights

Venetica

Splinter Cell: ConViction

Ninety-Nine Nights II

Salvation

Wow, i didnt realize only one game in that entire list is worth playing in my opinion. is that ALL thats coming out exclusively for the 360 this year? please tell me this is a joke thread...otherwise....

oh please your an obvious sonyboy, which means your words are biased.

look at your pic final fantasy versus a game coming to 360 just not yet anounced.

LOL

Around the Network

LOL

Jeronimo66 said:

look at your pic final fantasy versus a game coming to 360 just not yet anounced.

LOL

So let me get this straight im a fanboy because i only say i want one game from the 360 from this exclusive list because its true? wow i guess my "Opinion" is valued to you. thanks for that.

Well if thats the case then look at you're "Few" past posts, come on newcomer no need to get frisky. :P im not bias to the PS3 i go were the games go, even though SO4 has a huge chance of coming over to the PS3 at some point i dont care, im gonna buy a 360 just for it.

And do not talk smack about versus XIII, if you knew any real info on the game you'd choose you're words wisely with it.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Jeronimo66 said:

LOL

So let me get this straight im a fanboy because i only say i want one game from the 360 from this exclusive list because its true? wow i guess my "Opinion" is valued to you. thanks for that.

Well if thats the case then look at you're "Few" past posts, come on newcomer no need to get frisky. :P im not bias to the PS3 i go were the games go, even though SO4 has a huge chance of coming over to the PS3 at some point i dont care, im gonna buy a 360 just for it.

And do not talk smack about versus XIII, if you knew any real info on the game you'd choose you're words wisely with it.

Is it too much to ask for a little civility on these boards?

It ceases to be an 'opinion' and starts becoming just another antagonising remark when you announce that there is only 1 game worth playing. You stated your opinion and your entitled to it, but why provoke everyone with it? I think in this instance everyone would be happier if you didn't share it. I mean come on, do we really need these kinds of replies? Can you not see that they do more harm than good? I suppose I should be happy, at least it's not another "I am not amused..." comment.

Go back to your other really helpful 'Fission Mailed' contributions and leave the opinions to people who can state them without provoking everybody please.

For one thing, that was a really dick way to start your thread. And another thing, I have never even heard of some of those games whatsoever from anyone and on any lists (seriously, Venetica?). I guess that's the point of this thread, but if I haven't even heard a single thing about the game, what's there to hype? The name?

Yes, some of these games have not got as much exposure as what they should of had, hence from now on if theres any news on ANY of the games mentioned in this thread coming to 360 i'm gonna post on here and get these games the attention they deserve.

@ Seraphic, so you only like one of the games coming for the 360? #

Thats ok, now you mentioned your clear disregard for whats coming up for the 360 i would like to say i couldn't care less about 90% of the ps3's exclusives either.