By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Start a horrible rumor about the person above you

Owns an Xbox 360

Around the Network

Eats monkey!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

eats sperm sandwhiches

About 4 years ago we all got together and decided it would be cool to get around a Halloween party ( I had this sweet moster cost)

But any ways he decides to take it to the next level---

He drives out to the edge of town where this old crazy guys lives and has like a 12z or so cows all milling around, well he hops the fence and go to the field and skins one---seriously I couldn’t make this crap up---( he was at least kind enough to take a sledge hammer and bash it in the head first)

So now with bloody skin in hand he heads over to where we are having the party---well a few rolls of duct tape later and a couple pairs or roller skates and he has fashioned himself a moving cow( it was dripping still)

He proceeded to roll right in and onto the dance floor----it stunk to high heaven and people were puking every were within five minutes----the highlight cam when he stumbled down and fell over---

He was completely nude underneath it and had the gore still covering him----yeah it was at that point we no longer invited him to parties

How can this thread get so many replies?

Around the Network

One time while camping we decide it would be fun to mess with some girls just down the river a bit, (they went to our school)

They were like a half mile away

So I grabbed the old trusty hockey mask big blade combo from my tent and ran out to the clearing to wait for big C,

Well fifteen minutes go by and he finally comes out of his can and he has shaved his head and eyebrows as well and his arms ( later when I think about it , he was going to not leave trace evidence *shudders*)

So we hike down to their camp site and two of them are around the fire while one of them seems to be already in the tent they are sharing—so I say okay watch this—I grab a hand full of rocks and toss them to the other side of the camp—like way over their heads so they cant see them

Well they start freaking out and move over to investigate then I start sneaking up behind them, *RAAAHAHAHAAH*AND START WAVING MY KNIFE

The bolt like deer into the woods screaming and I go after them leaving CTK to get the last one ( I knew they would probably kill me but we were all friends from back in school )
So I take off after them and we all romp thru the woods for like 20 minutes or so until I catch one and pull the mask off laughing ( yeah she socked me in the nose and actually gave me a bloody one, she was like omg I am sorry I didn’t mean to hit you that hard, it was okay I was still laughing)

So she call out to the other friend and we start making our way back to camp where they said they would help me with my nose, but didn’t want me to think I was getting off easy

So we get back to camp and C is sitting out by himself and we were like hey where is so and so , he was like “yeah I tried to scare her from out side the tent but she never got up so he figured it was a wasted effort and was waiting for us to get back ( the other two girls said she was kinda tired, then they made fun of him for the hair thing)

So we all went back to our camp for a few beers and a few laughs and one beer led to another and pretty soon we were all smashed and decide to just wait till morning to try to get back to their camp---nothing is worse then trying to navigate strange woods while drunk

Well come morning we walk the girls back to the camp site and they go to get the third one up so we can all go out to breakfast

Well they open up the zipper and find her hanging from one of the center tent poles with a cord around her throat---well we all freak and call the cops

They come out and after a bout 3 hours they say it looks like a suicide b/c they found this note ( which oddly looks like Ct’s writing ) and they cant see any signs of a struggle (they think she took a bunch of sleeping pills and rigged herself so that when she passed out she would slump forward and it would hang her then

Ever since that day I don’t hang out with Ct anymore

PS—I know you did it man

(man i am getting a bunch of new people today)

Never showers!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

should stop eating his mom pussy while she's sleeping

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

He used to have a link in his sig that when you clicked on took you to this blog site of his

Well I cant remember what the site url was but the third entry from the top had him telling this story about how one time his cousin came over …well here I don’t have the site but I did make sure to get a copy of the text

“so Johnny * I did change the name*--came over this afternoon b/c his whore of a mom had to go f some guy I thinks, nah just messing with ya she had to get an abortion ---OHHH god I am funny

But seriously he came over today and I have to tell you there is nothing better then a h job from a family member---or is there?---ohh she this is to god b/c you don’t know if I am serious or not do you ----did I make little Johnny play with my “wii” or did he play with nin’s wii---hahahah---noobs around the world unite to try and gues that one but excuse me while I go clean off---OHHHH HEAD SHOT----hahahah lol ;P”

I think it was Montana or someone that found it and made him take out the link

Man I have another good one but I cant use it against myself here people----bump