Around the Network

Adventure: Monkey Island (1-3)
Action Adventure: Zelda
Strategy: Civilization
Sports: Pro Evolution Soccer
RPG: Baldur´s Gate

Overall: Monkey Island

FF & SMT

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Does 3 games count as a series? 'Cause the Mother series would definitely be it.

Anyone who's seen me post probably knows that, but yeah^^; I just love it.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Grand theft auto series:)

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Around the Network
neotea said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
I cant do it then. to many good franchises. :I

Than pick what u like. me its just zelda above all other series.

...Final Fantasy...among many others but the list is to extensive.

zelda series

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

Zelda ,Mario
FF ,Fire Emblem
DQ ,Monster Hunter
Rune Factory ,Wii series

Fallout ,Quest for glory

Gears

Back in my PC gaming days Quake/Unreal.

Now Halo.