By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - StarWars Battlefront III Art Leaked (Rebellion taking over FR Development)

More images and full story at the link. This game was rumored for Wii I think and I heard the first two were really good so Im interested

http://pc.ign.com/articles/941/941214p1.html

Around the Network

So this means someone is taking over it? Sweet. Would Rebellion be a good company for this kind of title?

Character art looks good too .

Rebellion did an ok job with the PSP Battlefront.

But I wouldn't be confident as a publisher to hand over the full responsibility to them.

I loved 1 and 2

I loved 1 & 2, and I can't wait for III, this is in my top 3 most anticipated games

The problem is that I would not trust Rebellion to make a game like this, it should be big budget, I am expecting a fantastic game. The first 2 were great, but they could have been so much better, and I was really hoping that this would be even better than the first 2. I think Lucasarts should have tried to get a major developer to make sure it is great

Around the Network

I can't wait for this game.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Too bad FR went south, their quirky Timesplitters shooters were bomb.  They could of made one heck of a Battlefront game.

SnowFlow said:

Too bad FR went south, their quirky Timesplitters shooters were bomb.  They could of made one heck of a Battlefront game.

All of Timesplitters multiplayer modes were amazing. I wonder if Free Radical would have made some crazy awesome modes for Battlefront.

I have been really looking forward to a release of Battle Front III. I hope it lives up to the first two.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)