By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Innocence of Youth

im sure weve all heard this term before, i think i now understand what it means, when humans reach a certain age, the driving force in our lives is ultimatley to accumulate both money and power, whereas children are driven by a desire for self improvment and growth, that is the innocence of youth.

what do you think?

Around the Network

Never thought about it… but naw that i do

hmmm I think of it as more like if they do something wrong they do not know it is wrong…?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:

hmmm I think of it as more like if they do something wrong they do not know it is wrong…?

actually most people know right from worng from a very early age

PS360ForTheWin said:
Roma said:

True… hmm maybe like in “he is still youthful, he can’t make it in life by him self”

Just a thought

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
Roma said:

True… hmm maybe like in “he is still youthful, he can’t make it in life by him self”

Just a thought

survival merely requires intuituon, its not dependant on age

Around the Network

I find money does not bring you happiness.
As long as I can look after my family I have no desire to be rich.

Depends on the culture..

In some cultures, when a boy and girl are 13, they start their own families and run their own lives, work, etc.

So I say it just depends on who we are talking about. I think the first defining trait is sexual maturation, but the mental capacity to be an adult just varies from culture to culture.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

The time before you get a political belief?

The way I see it, human beings are selfish right from the start. But your priorities change when you grow up. You world is very small when you're a child and you don't really think that far ahead. Wanting money requires thinking ahead.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

It's all about the parents IMO, if they let their kids do whatever they want, they are more likely to grow up without any morals and only look out for themselves.