By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dullahan

Ok I know this game is really old, but I just played it about an hour ago and I have a question. I want to know what is the best way to defeat Dullahan in Battle mode (NOT in the story that was easy) in the game Golden Sun: The Lost Age for GBA. I've done it before but it was extremely difficult. I've heard people bragging about how they beat 8 consecutive Dullahan's without using cheats or hacks. I think their lying but I'm sure there is a good strategy. All my characters are at level 99, but I'm boring and only use the Djinn of their affinitive class, for example Isaac with earth Djinn. I get stuck like many people where your just trying to survive for an hour and out of nowhere he uses Djinni Storm, Charon, and then Formal Sage, that damn bastard. I have all the Djinn, the best weapons, and so many water of life's and mist potions you'd think I cheated to get them. I didn't, I just played a whole hell of a lot. After I do beat him once, I find it impossible to beat the next one, and I have tried many times. So does anybody have a good strategy that works. Of course I think the best strategy is that you get damn lucky. In Battle Mode he has to be one of the hardest bosses in gaming history, unless you can teach me a strategy otherwise. Note: I don't want hear any of that rush summoning crap, that doesn't work in Battle Mode when you may not have a chance to set your Djinn.

Around the Network

No one knows how, no one cares, or no one has the game. Please, I want to hear some interesting strategies.

Zerg rush FTW!

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Hey one of you mods. Can you delete this thread. It turned out to be pretty useless for me and it's only taking up space.

We'll just let it drift away hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )