By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say Something About The Person Posting Above You (III)

Awww, how cute! She's trying to be an "adult."

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
izaaz101 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
He is a freak xD HAHAHAHA

Oh come on......you've got to give yourself a "helping hand" once in a while, right?

Damn, those Rubix cubes are hard......I was probably as clueless as that cat when doing it.

Maynard_Tool said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
dick face mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is hungry

shut the fuck up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted again.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
dick face mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is hungry

shut the fuck up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a very funny person....

Around the Network

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................damn. My exclamation key broke........is what NFG ought to saying now, with how much she uses it.

Maynard_Tool said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:

she is hungry

a very funny person....

yesh i am a funny person!!!!!!!!!!!

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:

she is hungry

a very funny person....

yesh i am a funny person!!!!!!!!!!!

claims to be funny

Is funny

is right! i am...