By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - others sales up!!

lol

Around the Network
Soleron said:
Imthelegend said:
The title is wrong. You should of said predicted sales.

OT the Ps3 is way too high. Maybe 300-400 thousand. 360 is maybe a little too high and Wii too high as well. Hang on all of them are too high. Maybe bring the numbers down by half(other than 360 which should be nearly correct and 1/4 of the PS3 sales) and the numbers will be around the mark.

Don't take him seriously. He just wants attention.

Yeah just realised who started it. No suprises on that one then.

Imthelegend said:
Soleron said:
Imthelegend said:
The title is wrong. You should of said predicted sales.

OT the Ps3 is way too high. Maybe 300-400 thousand. 360 is maybe a little too high and Wii too high as well. Hang on all of them are too high. Maybe bring the numbers down by half(other than 360 which should be nearly correct and 1/4 of the PS3 sales) and the numbers will be around the mark.

Don't take him seriously. He just wants attention.

Yeah just realised who started it. No suprises on that one then.

lolll, 2 comedians on vgchartz priceless!

motherf**ker. I came in here expecting some real numbers.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Lies! All lies!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

REPORTED! for your LIES!

i know the reason Ps3 is predicted so high, people in Europe think of
"Playstation 3" and they want to buy it because the own Ps2 and they think of the name and the number 3 and the think is awesome, also they know about the price and they think it's as great as the price so they are crazy to buy it

you can't imagine how many people i know that want a Ps3 without even playing at least once

Ps3 is an expensive gift and kids in Europe find Christmas a great chance to ask their parents for an expensive gift they can no way buy on their own or from someone else

*just telling my opinion from what i see here

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

worst thread ever

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
i know the reason Ps3 is predicted so high, people in Europe think of
"Playstation 3" and they want to buy it because the own Ps2 and they think of the name and the number 3 and the think is awesome, also they know about the price and they think it's as great as the price so they are crazy to buy it

you can't imagine how many people i know that want a Ps3 without even playing at least once

Ps3 is an expensive gift and kids in Europe find Christmas a great chance to ask their parents for an expensive gift they can no way buy on their own or from someone else

*just telling my opinion from what i see here

No, the reason for the PS3 prediction is much simpler and relates to his signature.

A double posting of sales numbers next week. Wednesday or Thursday we will see the sales numbers for the last two weeks of the year for the three regions.