By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Breaking news: Xbox 360 @ 129 euro, and all games at 39 euro across Europe

Yes it's not a joke, with Livre sterling ( the british money ) is now equal at the euros ( 1 livre = 1 euro ), you can buy on internet ( play.co.uk  and other webstore ) Xbox 360 at 129 livres, an new games at 39 livres !

Incredible, tell all your friend to buy on british webstore !

PS : that the same for all console evidently !

You can find it even cheaper if you take a few mins to look.

Hotukdeals.com has some fantastic offers.

Around the Network

just for info, it's called pounds in english and that is old news

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

in france : the cheaper Xbox360 (arcade bundle) is 179 euros - 40 euros (special offer) = 139 euros on retailers ...

Time to Work !

PS3's are also only €307 if you order one from the Uk.

Good deals indeed.

Duplicate user. Exact same thread, exact same wording, posted just moments apart by two different users. Mods, please fix.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network
kn said:
Duplicate user. Exact same thread, exact same wording, posted just moments apart by two different users. Mods, please fix.

Sorry there old chap was just iterating that this works in a universel sense for all console not just PS3.

well what can i say isnt this like identical to the other thread but 360 n ps3 switched

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

adbot?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

reported. I guess mods don't care.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.