By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wishlist 2009

For me it really depends on whether I can keep up a job whilst studying

But
Wii Sports Resort
Mad World
the Conduit
Monster Hunter 3 (if it gets to Australia in 2009)
Cursed Mountain

Are definites, and there's alot of games im keeping an eye on. Also, many 2008 games I still need to buy

Around the Network
Commando said:
Fat Princess??? whats that about? (I'm assuming a fat princess is somehou involved LOL)

Fat Princess is a PSN game that looks amazing, it has Animal Crossing/ Pixel Junk Monsters graphics with buckets of blood. The goal is basically capture the flag (princess) but u feed ur princess to make her fat and make it harder for the other team to steal her.

Think Animal crossing graphics +buckets of Blood + World of Warcrafts Battlegrounds

Still waiting on a New Road Rash and Legend of Dragoon 2...

PS3 Trophies

I swear some people only hype things for blood.......

Twilightman on Gametrailers

Let see off the top of my head

Arc Rise Fantasia
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Star Ocean 4
FF 13
Madworld
Sonic and the Black knight
The Conduit
Punch-out
S&P 2
Mario and Luigi 3
Tales 10
MH3
Fragile if it makes it to the US
NMH2

And the rest I can't think of at the moment ^_^

Former something....

klarklar said:
Commando said:
Fat Princess??? whats that about? (I'm assuming a fat princess is somehou involved LOL)

Fat Princess is a PSN game that looks amazing, it has Animal Crossing/ Pixel Junk Monsters graphics with buckets of blood. The goal is basically capture the flag (princess) but u feed ur princess to make her fat and make it harder for the other team to steal her.

Think Animal crossing graphics +buckets of Blood + World of Warcrafts Battlegrounds

LOL thats awesome.  I'll have to see if my nephew will get that this summer (when he gets his PS3 back from his mom).  Although it's pretty unlikely as I think she won't allow him to hook it up to the internet, one of the earlier struggles they had earlier on, that pretty much led to her taking it away.  but yeah If he can hook it up then I'll recommend he check it out.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

I am removing Mass Effect 2 from my list, since I have found out it will be produced by EA.

I will never trust them with anything, if they don't manage to screw it up, than I will get it used. ..Well that just saved me some money.

It looks like Rogue Warrior by Bethesda has been pushed back to Q3.

Well it helps my SMarch budget :^). At anyrate the profile on IGN lists it as tentatively Sept. 30th and its MSRP = $30? I dunno, seems wierd to me.

Warcraft IV is a confirmed title?

It was confirmed, but no details given yet. I thought I had read speculation that they might try to release it Christmas 2009, instead of waiting for 2010. I may be mixing it up with something else though.

Sweet!!!! Warcraft IV Battle.Net ftw!