By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - how not to live your life

so do you find it funny or are you laughing at the fact i find it funny

Around the Network

the second one is hilarious

British Humour kicks ass.

American humour is kinda sad, theres always a message about morals.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
dogsforlife said:
Slimebeast said:
Another example of how British humour stinks.

ok everyones got their own opinion just because i find it funny does not mean all british people do. i do think you are being a little harsh i'd rather you had a go at just me rather then stereotyping the british

I have an enormous respect for the UK but it's a well known thing all over the world that British humour is special and considered awkward by many people. It's got nuffin to do with generalizing the British per se.

does anyone agree with him

Yes i agree, as an Australian i should "get it" but i dont always. The Office, ehhh. Little Britain, ehh. Mitchel and Webb, wicked. Black books, Red Dwarf, Python, League of Gentleman, awesome.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Laughed my ass off! And since it's British comedy, I can use that material and nobody I know will know that I stole it! Just like Hot Fuzz!!

That is very funny. No word on a dvd release although there may be an american version.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions