By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - H-game announced for PS3

takkxyz said:

@konnichiwa: Are you sure that's the description of the PS2 port and someone didn't just copy what's on it to the description? I just checked the NEC Interchannel Website on Desire for PS2, and it's rated C for Age 15 and up. I am pretty sure there's absolutely no "H" scene in any of the PS1 or PS2 "H" game that were ported from PC.

http://www.interchannel.co.jp/gamesoft/g99905083068.html

The only game console that have allowed actual 18+ game would probably be PC-FX

P.S. All my knowledge come from a prolonged seesion with wikipedia that started with me looking off "Battle of Waterloo"... Gotta love how far you can get from the original topic you are looking for on Wikipedia.

I never played any H-game and never saw a H-game on PS2.  My words are
coming from other people who said they saw them or own them.

I had this disscusion with Onna76 today maybe you have to PM here maybe she know more about it.

Around the Network

My wife will love this game.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Even if I wanted a game like this, I could never actually walk into a store, pick it up, put it down at the register, and pay for it.

DoesWhatNintenDont said:
My wife will love this game.

WHAT?!

Entroper said:
Even if I wanted a game like this, I could never actually walk into a store, pick it up, put it down at the register, and pay for it.
 hey i can see myself doing that, id even give a smile for the pretty girl behind the counter ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

So is a translation Mod possible for this game or will it only be possible for UT3 (engine).