By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz is great!

Hi, im new (in a sense, ive been reading the pages and forums for about a year, but finally signed up) i have a Wii and a PS3 and im fascinated by the console wars at the moment, anyone else think that the Wii will sell 200m consoles? i reckon it will. all my friends have one! also i think PS Home is ok, its only a beta, people should stop the hate threads

Around the Network

welcome to VGC, have fun posting

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Welcome, with that avatar and song in your sig I'm sure you'll be a great asset to the site...unless you're another of kirby's alts

Welcome!!!! ^_^

Call me NFG!!! make it ALL CAPS! NFG not nfg or Nfg!

zexen_lowe said:
Welcome, with that avatar and song in your sig I'm sure you'll be a great asset to the site...unless you're another of kirby's alts

isn't that of the great assets of this site?

Around the Network
Cougarman said:
zexen_lowe said:

no!

Cougarman said:
zexen_lowe said:

Well, yeah, but another alt wouldn't be a great asset...it would only be another friend to add (I gotta catch 'em all). Kibs and his alts are a great asset but every alt by itself is just...an alt

@zexen, i guess you are right

vgcfan123 said:

Good, good, I knew you were a great user. Keep doing that