By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - what satisifies more?!

Depends on the mood. All wanking styles are very dear to my heart. ::lonely teardrop::

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Depends on the mood. All wanking styles are very dear to my heart. ::lonely teardrop::

you lay within my wanks

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

you lay within my wanks

Your sig is the win beneath my wanks.

kirby007 said:

WANKING yourself or getting wanked

the second one, i speak from experience, trust me its definetley the later

Myself. Bitches simply don't do it right! And showing them what they're doing wrong breaks the mood...

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network

Being awake on my own is a awesome feeling. Hitting the clock alarm and being able to say "10 more minutes" and then you actually get that and you fully build up a lot of energy and say "eff it I'm up" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...and you start the day. I do that!!

But having someone wake you up is annoying. It's like "wake up your late". I'm like "eff it!!!!" and you start out with a attitude and tsk tsk its like that for the morning.lol

Kirby, I don't understand -_-

^_^

depends if the women knows wtf she is doing, almost getting your cock ripped off isnt a good wanking.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

xlost7 said:
Being awake on my own is a awesome feeling. Hitting the clock alarm and being able to say "10 more minutes" and then you actually get that and you fully build up a lot of energy and say "eff it I'm up" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...and you start the day. I do that!!

But having someone wake you up is annoying. It's like "wake up your late". I'm like "eff it!!!!" and you start out with a attitude and tsk tsk its like that for the morning.lol

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker (liek everyone is talking about sexual wanks, but nots u, lol)?

But yeah, I guess that's what I do as well! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Oh shoot you said wank..lol wow I thought you meant waking up!!!

hehe, wank well I would like the girl to do it for me. Seeing her face and her rubbing the boobies in my face and me being able to touch just is a awesome feeling.

So yea letting the girl wank me is what satisfies me. Even if she doesn't know what she is doing, a pretty face can be forgiven :)