By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which looks better, Fable 2 or Uncharted?

uncharted is far away better.

PLAYSTATION®3

Around the Network
wholikeswood said:
twesterm said:

Real is boring, I don't play games to see something I could see outside my window.

Is 'real' still boring when it's in a 360 exclusive? :P

I know where you're coming from, though. I also like Fable 2's art design. It's got a sort of magical quality to it.

...yes?  I don't give a shit if something is exclusive or not.  And just because I'm sure you're thinking otherwise, even though I think Fable II has one of the most brilliant endings ever, I still like Uncharted better.

toastboy44562 said:
DMeisterJ said:
This is not a joke thread.

Toastyboy is serious.

It's quite worrying.

Well it's a matter of opinion, I like Fable 2's art better that is why I voted for it, i wasnt really talking about just graphics

Then why is the thread title 'Which Looks Better'?

DMeisterJ said:
toastboy44562 said:
DMeisterJ said:

Toastyboy is serious.

It's quite worrying.

Well it's a matter of opinion, I like Fable 2's art better that is why I voted for it, i wasnt really talking about just graphics

When you look at something your using your eyes.

I'm asking what you eyes like in the two video games, do you like fable's awesome art style or do you like uncharted's style.

.... no, you are saying "which one is uglier than the other one? and using botched photos to prove a point.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
DMeisterJ said:
toastboy44562 said:
DMeisterJ said:

Toastyboy is serious.

It's quite worrying.

I'm asking what you eyes like in the two video games, do you like fable's awesome art style or do you like uncharted's style.

Don't lie.

god in this a joke?

uncharted without a doubt, fable 2 had alot of graphical glitches but it was not a bad looking game. just uncharted looked alot better

toastboy44562 said:
DMeisterJ said:
toastboy44562 said:
DMeisterJ said:

Toastyboy is serious.

It's quite worrying.

lol you should of titled the thread "which art style is better" cuz when you ask 'which looks better' amany of people will assume that you mean graphically. most people initial thinking, when shown two different games exclusive to their respective console, is more than likely which one looks more realistic or in short 'which looks better'

Are you serious with this question?

have you looked at the faces of people in fable II when you talk to them?