By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - everything is too damn big!

Well, yesterday everything on my pc was just fine.

But today, I get back on and like magic, everything is BIGGER.

The browser has pages going offscreen, my start button fills over half the screen when i use it, and my shortcuts are bigger. So, what's up? Is there some sort of restart switch for personal settings? maybe see if that'll work. Oh, and I'm using Xp (no "now there's your problem" comments either )

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

try Ctrl -

yeah.. but it still doesn't help everything. Such as my desktop.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

There is an old person mode. I don't have XP, so I don't know exactly where it is, but try looking under accessories there should be some accessibility tools.

Other than that, try going to the properties item when you right click on the desktop and looking around in there.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Right click desktop > Properties > Settings > Screen resolution?

Around the Network

Already tried
control panel>Appearance and themes

nothing.I believed this happened after i changed the contrast O.o

Accessibility mode? (control panel)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Alright, I'll go look into that... But how the hell does a computer do something with accessability mode when you change the contrast? Is windows really that wacky or something?

Strategyking92 said:
Alright, I'll go look into that... But how the hell does a computer do something with accessability mode when you change the contrast? Is windows really that wacky or something?

there are shortcut key combinations that activate some of the accesibility items. I don't know them, but I do know they exsist. You could have inadvertently activated the mode. (sticky keys comes to mind, you just hit shift 5 times)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

okay, i just can't help it.

thats what she said.