By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The craziest thing happened because of ps home to me today (adults only)

That's pretty funny. Well, you can always have her meet you in some public place with a lot of people and then scout it out to see if she is real and not some stalker killer. If she is willing to come and see you then so be it.

And if she is who she said she was, then you can just avoid taking her to where you live or giving her any information about your address. She should pretty much know where you live if you are already on Facebook.

Just take her to a motel, wham, bam, thank you mam. Use protection though!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network
akuma587 said:
That's pretty funny. Well, you can always have her meet you in some public place with a lot of people and then scout it out to see if she is real and not some stalker killer. If she is willing to come and see you then so be it.

And if she is who she said she was, then you can just avoid taking her to where you live or giving her any information about your address. She should pretty much know where you live if you are already on Facebook.

ROFL @ BOLDED> XD

True dat @ Underlined. :P

By putting Adult only and talking about naked pics you have made this thread atleast a 200 page thread....

Former something....

JAJAJAJA and to think thats home, at least you have another thing in common you both have a ps3.

Ok, after two hours talking at @Home you should be a gentlemen now and ask her to marry you.
:)

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

Around the Network

This is hilarious. But seriously where are the pics?

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Take that, home haters, i bet you're all running to home now.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

lol. This thread is hilarious.

Patrice was right! http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=53216&page=1

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

akuma587 said:

lol, she lives in cali, i live in jersey. I wouldnt meet her even if she lived next door. too many fish in the sea

Are you sure she didn't just get those pics from the internet? Idk, this sounds pretty fake to me...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089