By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - History in the Making... Wii Sports to become #1 Sold Videogame of All Time

This thread is hilarious. The meltdowns are getting more and more epic... can't wait to see the ultimate meltdown in a few years time. Some real hypocrisy in this thread - when PS3 or 360 games (primarily the former) get boosts from bundles it's all good. When Wii Sports is bundled and is on its way to shatter records, all of a sudden people start crying and say it shouldn't count.

You bitter fanboys must be miserable!

GO WII SPORTS!!!!

Around the Network

sorry but i don't want to congratulate a bundle game from day 1...

Kenology said:

This thread is hilarious. The meltdowns are getting more and more epic... can't wait to see the ultimate meltdown in a few years time. Some real hypocrisy in this thread - when PS3 or 360 games (primarily the former) get boosts from bundles it's all good. When Wii Sports is bundled and is on its way to shatter records, all of a sudden people start crying and say it shouldn't count.

You bitter fanboys must be miserable!

GO WII SPORTS!!!!

lol.

But nobody is claiming kung fu panda is going to shatter a woldwide record :P

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

You know, I almost hope Nintendo does eventually put out a "Basic Set" version of the Wii at some point without Wii Sports included, if only so we can say "told you so" when it sells absolutely horribly compared to the "Control Deck" version with Wii Sports included...

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Ok, then why didn't you haters throw a hissy-fit when SMB's top selling game of all-time status wasn't threatened? Why didn't it matter that SMB was bundled? Why is being bundled an issue now that Wii Sports is going to take the crown?

Around the Network

Because SMB is legendary. Nobody hates the original.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:

Yep, totally. Oh by the way, PC gamers of 1985-1990 or so say hi, and want you to know that they consider Super Mario Bros to be an abomination that destroyed the gaming industry, and that it doesn't deserve to sell anywhere near as well as it does since it's such a stupid simple game that came with a totally outdated piece of crap system. Just a heads up.

ok mr cynical, so you are saying wii sports is just as important as THE ORIGINAL super mario bros.?
Somebody is taking some crazy pills ;-D

You know what's REALLY funny? That's exactly the sort of response you'd get from PC gamers if you suggested that SMB was anywhere near as important as Pong or Adventure...

Strategyking92 said:

So it's really not about Wii Sports being bundled... it's about all the haters' utter contempt for Wii Sports.  Thanks for being honest - even if we know this all along!