By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RROD on christmas :(

damn!!!! i was playing GoW2 and my 360 started freezing up, so i unpluged everything and plugged it back up and when i turned it on, i got the rrod. i guess i'll have to call M$ tomorrow.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

;_;

But at least you get to spend more time with your family.

Tease.

I thought I was going to get something similar, but my 360 is chugging along OK so far...

I did get one red light yesterday, but after reconnecting all the cables it worked fine, so I have my fingers crossed......

I hope you get yours fixed soon! And Merry Christmas! =D

That sucks, hopefully still under warranty!

I bet it would make for a very pretty ornament on top of your christmas tree with the blinking red lights and all....

You have my condolences Tao.
Here's to hoping your customer service experience with microsoft goes as smooth as silk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

merry Christmas

seriosuly that sucks though.

Ah that suck's! well atleast repair is free.

iclim4 said:

I bet it would make for a very pretty ornament on top of your christmas tree with the blinking red lights and all....

You have my condolences Tao.
Here's to hoping your customer service experience with microsoft goes as smooth as silk.

lmao, it would make a nice ornament.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Somebody's been naughty this year :P

j/k sorry for you loss :(

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

Damn, that's fucked up.

You got a PS3 though, so you're all good.