By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Merry Christmas to Everybody!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Around the Network

Even though I am still just a newbie I've been enjoying my stay here (despite a few trolls here and there, but let's be honest, all forums have them).

I want to wish everyone, including the friends I made here in just a short time, a Merry Christmas. I hope you get everything that you wished for, and if you don't be thankful that you have the health and the family and friends to enjoy it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hey guys I know we all might fight about what consol is better, but all in all we are a great comunity. I hope everyone has the vary best christmos, hauwika, and kwansa season [I can`t spell sorry].

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

Feliz Navidad a todos~ Happy Holidays to everyone~ Hope everyone has a nice dinner or spends time with friends or family (or gaming XD)

and for those that need a merrier greeting ;) [I would post it but don't wanna get a ban or anything as I haven't tested the limits]

Aoi sends everyone a greating as well

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network

Feliz Natal para todos!!!
Merry Christmas to all!!!
Fröhliche Weihnachten für Alles!!!

.: Wii & DS: Perfect Combination :.

Merry Christmas to everybody!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

merry Christmas to everybody, yeah... its christmas here.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
merry Christmas to everybody, yeah... its christmas here.

I second that. Merry Christmas!

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Merry Christmas to everyone in VGC :)

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434