By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

From my own experience with that age group, Zack & Wiki as well as Wii Music would be very bad decisions (especially if they're boys).

Mario Strikers Charged would be a good choice though.

Around the Network

From those suggestions boom blox,zack&wiki,de blob and mario strikers look like the best ones. Any more suggestions?

@Khuutra

No, I don't want to hear them play wii music for few days. I have my limits! Also I don't know what dragonball is.

@Roma

They are quite bright kids, I would actually prefer a game which can be challanging.

edit:

Is zack&wiki really that difficult? I don't know much about it, but how is it compared to old games like king's quest?

Get Mario Strikers Charged.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Cheebee said:
Boom Blox. You should really get that. They'll like it and you might too.

This!

Sonic and mario at the olympics baby

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

@ OP: Wait - what? You... don't know what Dragon Ball... is? Man. I salute you! :p

Still, get Boom Blox. You won't regret it.

Also, I've got Zack & Wiki - don't get that. It's hard. I had quite a bit of difficulty with it and I'm 23. Also, while de Blob's fun, I don't think it's really a great game for 6-8 year olds. It doesn't have any multiplayer either.
Mario Strikers is cool, but might be a bit complicated for them too. Maybe not.

Boom Blox is a bit Wii Sports-ish. Easy and intuitive, pick-up and play. They'll like it. So will you. ;) Plus, you can play together.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Words Of Wisdom said:
From my own experience with that age group, Zack & Wiki as well as Wii Music would be very bad decisions (especially if they're boys).

Mario Strikers Charged would be a good choice though.

Exactly what I was thinking.

The games a blast to play. Very solid choice.

Boom Blox
Mario Strikers
Mario Sluggers
Mario Party 8
Mario & Sonic At the Olympics
Any of the Lego games
Any of the Rayman's Raving Rabbids, especially 2 or 3

Hate to say it but they'd probably like Nerf N-Strike. Aside from the gimmick it's not a bad on-rails shooter.

Cheebee said:
@ OP: Wait - what? You... don't know what Dragon Ball... is? Man. I salute you! :p

Still, get Boom Blox. You won't regret it.

Also, I've got Zack & Wiki - don't get that. It's hard. I had quite a bit of difficulty with it and I'm 23. Also, while de Blob's fun, I don't think it's really a great game for 6-8 year olds. It doesn't have any multiplayer either.
Mario Strikers is cool, but might be a bit complicated for them too. Maybe not.

Boom Blox is a bit Wii Sports-ish. Easy and intuitive, pick-up and play. They'll like it. So will you. ;) Plus, you can play together.

de blob has multiplayer

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Ah, you're right Cougarman. What was I thinking? :p Thanks for pointing that out.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046