By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 3 Exclusive ~EyeDentify~

Does anyone know wtf happen to this game? i was really looking forward to talking to really hot girls in a game for hours helping them catch bad guys and stuff, but nooooo i personaly havent heared a damn thing in a long while.

And if this games not "Innovative" i dunno what is. :P

Around the Network

Probably axed due to dev complications?

4 ≈ One

OMG yeah I remember this game! It looks pretty fun, but well you know, it's been probably cancelled!

Tremble said:
OMG yeah I remember this game! It looks pretty fun, but well you know, it's been probably cancelled!

Lol, nice glad to see someone else remembers this forgotton jewl. :D

Um who's the dev? Is this internal? This boob-er I mean gameplay intrigue me...

...yes thats right!

Around the Network

Yeh I gave up on this game a while ago because its been almost two years since we heard anything. It was looking pretty sexy though.

I thought I had posted in this thread already but I'll repeat myself:

Looks freakin stupid.

Would you be able to tell the girls to honk eachothers' boobies? I would have bought a PS3 immediately for the chance to do that. I'm so lonely...

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:

Would you be able to tell the girls to honk eachothers' boobies? I would have bought a PS3 immediately for the chance to do that. I'm so lonely...

Lol, truth be told if you were to say something the girls find offensive the girls would react... harshly, they had a trailer about it before.

The guy said "Shut up." and the girls dissed him shortly afterwards with slight lag.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Onyxmeth said:

Lol, truth be told if you were to say something the girls find offensive the girls would react... harshly, they had a trailer about it before.

The guy said "Shut up." and the girls dissed him shortly afterwards with slight lag.

Here is an old trailer.