By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
colonelstubbs said:
So currently, sony consoles are outselling microsoft consoles for the week. Can we expect any 'oh my godz microsoft is doomedzzz' threads now then?

I dont think MS has ever outsold Sony if you include the PS2 which alot of people forget about

Around the Network

Okay, tell me how the iPhone / ipod will compete against THIS DS? Apple should think twice if they want to fight Big N.

Wii as expected.

Xbox360 is doing great.

PS3 okay.

PSP well... not good.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Nice sales

Phoenix_Wiight said:
someone yesterday made a thread asking if the DS might sell 1mil in one week- my answer is yes.

That was 2 million :P 

link

Besides crazy DS numbers, everything is fine.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

193 000 DS vs 26 000 PSP in France. That's a big margin.

The Wii is still doing very good this holiday and is probably selling a lot of software too.

Can PS3 reach 500K?

WOW at the Nintendo family. Have to say the PS3 sales are not horiffic, a decent price cut next year and it should do well again in EU.

Yeah it will, no doubt about it, thanks to japan to give it a few ten of thousands ^^

SMcc1887 said:
colonelstubbs said:
So currently, sony consoles are outselling microsoft consoles for the week. Can we expect any 'oh my godz microsoft is doomedzzz' threads now then?

I dont think MS has ever outsold Sony if you include the PS2 which alot of people forget about

so it has come to this now..