By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does tatsunoko vs capcom makes up fort the lack of street fighter 4 on wii

Absolutely not.

A Japan only game -- a game that's will probably never see a us release --does not make up for the lack of Street Fighter 4. Perhaps in quality it will, but what good is that if most of us can"t play it?

Around the Network

Only if we get it here.

Very much so. Capcom Versus has always topped Street Fighter. Versus was more about fun, while Street Fighter was always serious business tournament fighter, which i found very distasteful.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

Very much so. Capcom Versus has always topped Street Fighter. Versus was more about fun, while Street Fighter was always serious business tournament fighter, which i found very distasteful.

You don't even know what you're talking about lmao.

form what i´ve played so far. it´s fantastic and it looks better than street fighter imo, i don´t like SF4 style....every character in there looks so....big....but that is just my opinion, can´t judge SF4 because i haven´t played it.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Around the Network

Not really... because the other consoles get SF2 HD remix (which rules) as well as SF4 and you can only play Tatsuno in Japanese. But it's still better than nothing.