By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Got my Resistance 2 now.I wish I had taken Valkyria Crhonicles.

Well this was game I bought for full price at shop.Usually I buy them used.

So my first hour campaing?

Lame.

But we shall see.

But I thought like 30 mins on which one to get,Valkyria or this...

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

That 30 minutes was obviously a waste of time!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

The campaign starts off slow,but it picks up.

Multiplayer is the best part of R2.

yeah get some co op, if you bought for the story it gets only good at the end >_>

but the boss fights are epic.

Ugh...why. Valkyria Chronicles is a much better game. That game deserves better sales than its getting.

Around the Network

Play Co-op.
It rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

This is why you should have a rental subscription.........

remember back when halo 3 was out that people said that the campaign didnt matter it was all about the MP, because the campaign was meh, but now come resistance 2 and there is not excuse, BTW i didnt like Resistance 1 and dont play FPS on consoles.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

i think VC is a worthy purchase. i'm not into fps so this would have been an easy choice for me.

I enjoyed the campaign ^^ it get's pretty awesome! But seriously, do yourself a favor, and blitz through the story, so you can start the co-op. And if you don't like that, THEN you could consider it a waste :D I've sunk a little over 3 days (72 hours) into the co-op by it'self @_@ and I haven't even started with the competitive :D This game has already been worth the money from the first 15 hours I put into it, but man, it's just such an amazing game!!!! Try the co-op! Seriously :)

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.