By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 1Up Holiday Sales, Nintendo great, Microsoft good, Sony ........

1up's resident Sony fanboy cryin' the blues.

Around the Network

Those Dark Knight numbers are very misleading. There was a report that 30% of the Dark Knight's sold on the first day were Blu-ray but by the end of the first week the number had dropped to around 13%.

According to studio estimates, 'The Dark Knight's Blu-ray sales accounted for almost 13 percent of the 13.5 million combined Blu-ray and DVD sales for the title thus far.

That makes perfect sense as the people buying Dark Knight on a Blu-ray would tend to be the more hardcore crowd who would be the type to rush to the store to buy it on the first day.

Sony sells alot more hardware each week than Microsoft does. Funny how people forget that Sony = PS2 + PSP + PS3

SMcc1887 said:
Sony sells alot more hardware each week than Microsoft does. Funny how people forget that Sony = PS2 + PSP + PS3

What a huge victory for sony !!!! Why not include vaio sales in there , they also play games .....

Yeah, the whole "Sky is falling' syndrome came around really fast after NPD.

Thank god it's over.

The forums are actually bearable again.

Around the Network
SMcc1887 said:

Rather interestingly, all these three platforms are selling less this holiday than the last.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

fulcizombie said:
SMcc1887 said:

What a huge victory for sony !!!! Why not include vaio sales in there , they also play games .....

Failed Sarcasm?

Face the Facts, its true!

How can someone say Sony is struggling when they sell alot more than Microsoft who apparently is doing good.

It would be half understandable if this said PS3 struggling (which still is quite false)

NJ5 said:
SMcc1887 said:

Rather interestingly, all these three platforms are selling less this holiday than the last.

Yes, mainly due to the economy. But Sony still sell a shit load of hardware.......regardless of how much they sold last year. I certainly wouldn't say they are struggling XD

SMcc1887 said:
NJ5 said:
SMcc1887 said:

Yes, mainly due to the economy. But Sony still sell a shit load of hardware.......regardless of how much they sold last year. I certainly wouldn't say they are struggling XD

PSP and PS2 down due to the economy? No...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
SMcc1887 said:
NJ5 said:
SMcc1887 said:

PSP and PS2 down due to the economy? No...

PSP....maybe. PS2 is obviously down because of its old age. Anyway does this even matter, my point is still valid that Sony are not struggling