By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kid Icarus Wii

is a title I've been looking forward to for a very long time, and now with the bad news about Factor 5, it looks like this game might never be made. What do you guys think the chances are of this game being released? Do you think Nintendo would ask a 2nd party to make it or do you think they could even buy Factor 5? If anybody could do it, it would be Nintendo.

Around the Network

Or Retro Studios? I always thought they should be doing the game. Just look at what they did to Metroid!

My dream of a traditional Star Fox game coming out soon is shattered. :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

what bad news about factor 5?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Their website says TBA for a game... Doesn't look as if they're done yet... (Financially I mean)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Hopefully Nintendo absorbs them. They can do some amazing stuff on Nintendo platforms (technically)

Around the Network

I don’t think Nintendo will buy them and I don’t think they are making Kid Icarus but I do think Nintendo is…

But even if F5 where making it they would just let some other developer finish it. Here is where things might go wrong. Someone having a vision of a game and then letting someone ells continue on that vision is not (most of the times) a good thing. But maybe Nintendo assigned someone from there own staff to do the vision stuff and direct it just like they did with Metroid. He will just continue directing it even if they move the project to another developer which is good.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I hope this project lives as well. I really want Kid Icarus Wii. If it needs to be saved I sure hope Nintendo saves it.

I'd like a new Kid Icarus, but I have no faith in Factor 5, especially when aerial AND ground combat are combined.

Is factor 5 going under?

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Went more like it.