By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Resistance's Nathan Hale: Which actor could fit the roll?

The title's self explanitory.  I've had this talk with my gf because we're huge Resistance fan. Seeing how Halo is in the possibily of making a film, why not Sony films to make Resistance eh? Well my gf and i thought maybe Vin Diesel would make a good Nathan Hale.  Seeing as how Vin is also big on video games why not lol. Any other thoughts or different opinions of actors that you'd think play/look the role of Nathan Hale?

Around the Network

maybe if he gets good at acting.

and loose some weight.

lolll ya i didnt really think much of his acting

I've Never played the Resistance games and know nothing about the main character. That said; Nathan Fillion would be perfect for the role.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Low-personality, low-hair, high-manliness actors aren't quite as common as video game characters fitting the description, but I'm sure they'd still find someone. =P

Around the Network
stof said:
I've Never played the Resistance games and know nothing about the main character. That said; Nathan Fillion would be perfect for the role.

You just picked him because of the name, didn't you? ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

My avatar

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

V-r0cK said:

The title's self explanitory.  I've had this talk with my gf because we're huge Resistance fan. Seeing how Halo is in the possibily of making a film, why not Sony films to make Resistance eh? Well my gf and i thought maybe Vin Diesel would make a good Nathan Hale.  Seeing as how Vin is also big on video games why not lol. Any other thoughts or different opinions of actors that you'd think play/look the role of Nathan Hale?

sony could easily make a movie of resistance. they have their own movie studios aka Sony Pictures and own the IP to resistance.

im not sure who should act it

I was thinking Vin. Not too many bald white actors out there that I can think of.

SHMUPGurus said:
stof said:

You just picked him because of the name, didn't you? ^^

No, because he's awesome.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.