By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did anyone elses Ds "L" button stop working?

My right button died, my mic died and the touch screen calibration doesn't work properly even if I try to reset it. As it's out of warranty I will wait for DSi before replacing it as I have 4 more units in the household (that's the power of DS!)

Around the Network

they are abit sticky. sometiem hard to press but pretty much it came up like that

Anyone with button problems (even out side of warranty) should try calling Nintendo and seeing if they will fix it.

They used to replace cracked hinges outside of warranties no problem (just recently stopped), and something tells me they would do the same with the buttons.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I have a launch DS and a launch DSLite. So far I've had no problems at all, much less buttons not functioning anymore. I hope you didn't jinx me. If one of my buttons go out, I'm coming for you.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Mine are worn out, but they still work.

Because they are worn out, I barely have to touch the L or R triggers to make them perform a function... I think a light breeze would probably make the buttons push in.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network

a friend who keeps his in his pocket had this happen. It has not happened to mine yet.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

My L button broke, but I threw my DS across the room, so I guess that's why. The volume switch doesn't work anymore either.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

yes

it sucks when a games has to use that button