By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - shock and awe. sega made a good game.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
stof said:
Yes it was. And it's a better game than you will ever be!

Ehhh.... Okaaayy..  lol..

Well i just looked into my old gamecube collection and turns out i have it!!!

I went a few rounds and realized its a watered down, unresponsive, broken version of Sonys WipeOut games, be in the original WipeOut, HD or Pulse...

All in my honest opinion of course. :D

Come to think of it... WarHawk is Sonys StarFox isnt it? Hmmmm........ I gotta look more into this lol. Humans > Animals though @ Starfox and warhawk. XD

Qucik survey says...Youre wrong!

89 on metacritic - http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/cube/fzero?q=f-zero

Wipeout hasnt touched that high review average since PS1.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
stof said:

I went a few rounds and realized its a watered down, unresponsive, broken version of Sonys WipeOut games, be in the original WipeOut, HD or Pulse...

Come to think of it... WarHawk is Sonys StarFox isnt it? Hmmmm........ I gotta look more into this lol. Humans > Animals though @ Starfox and warhawk. XD

89 on metacritic - http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/cube/fzero?q=f-zero

lol, no offence, but i dont give a damn about the metacritic, i played it myself and its my opinion which im entitled to and it SUCKS, i guess its mainly due to the crapy GameCube controller but bottom line is "I" think its crap when compared to the WipeOut Series. :P

Wait.. are you saying F-Zero is a copy of Wipeout!?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

@Seraphic_Sixaxis

There is a huge difference when a collective of professional review publications give scores to 2 titles and when an obvious Sony supporter compares a gamecube exclusive to a sony exclusive.

One tends to find a little less bias when looking at publications...

disolitude said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
stof said:

Wait, so you're saying that his opinion (after playing the game) is wrong and think that a group of other people's opinions prove his wrong.

What?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

@disolitude- Dude wtf is your deal? i dont support any comapny, i just go were the games go that interest me.

And its funny coming from you of all people lol.

At anyrate you have no right to even TRY and change my opinion because its my so lol wtf?

Also im not bias towards sonys 1st party titles this is also a Last gen game were talking about here.

Of course Pulses Graphics are on par or better then GX's from what i've seen and i still pick Pulse because its weapons system is better as control over your craft is better.

So yeah man my opinion WipOut Pulse > F-Zero GX.

Dont like it? well tough lol.

outlawauron said:
disolitude said:

Wait, so you're saying that his opinion (after playing the game) is wrong and think that a group of other people's opinions prove his wrong.

What?

Please reffer to my previous post if you're still confused about my logic...

"There is a huge difference when a collective of professional review publications give scores to 2 titles and when an obvious Sony supporter compares a gamecube exclusive to a sony exclusive.

One tends to find a little less bias when looking at publications"

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
@disolitude- Dude wtf is your deal? i dont support any comapny, i just go were the games go that interest me.

And its funny coming from you of all people lol.

At anyrate you have no right to even TRY and change my opinion because its my so lol wtf?

Also im not bias towards sonys 1st party titles this is also a Last gen game were talking about here.

Of course Pulses Graphics are on par or better then GX's from what i've seen and i still pick Pulse because its weapons system is better as control over your craft is better.

So yeah man my opinion WipOut Pulse > F-Zero GX.

Dont like it? well tough lol.

Any time someone starts flailing words "my opinion" around...the argument is pretty much lost.

I am not out to change your opinion, however I was pointing out that your opinion does not reflect the general consensus as Wipeout pulse has substantially lower review average than Fzero GX. This isn't my opinion...but a fact.

@Dis- So basicly your trying to tell me what official "people" are saying VS what i think?

Well thats pretty pointless lol.

Because i dont care what there "facts" are, i dont agree with them therefore there scores and rates are null and void on this subject because i just dont care.

Its like telling someone the Wii is outselling the PS3 and 360 combined and they respond "I dont care about sales i care about games" and there you go.

Its so simple why cant you understand that? :P

The moral of this thread : if you haven't baught Valkyria Chronicles yet, DO IT NOW !