By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I missed this place.

I just wanted to tell my off topic family how much ive missed our great threads tigether. In my sabbaticle I missed some great ones like telling vagabond what to eat.....

Anyway I love you

d2lewis

Montana Hatchet

Vagabond

Kirby007

Onyxmeth

Soriku

Blazinhead

Rubang

Leo j

DmeisterJ

Etc...

If i mispelled your names its becuz im drunk. Merry Christmas Everyone.

Around the Network

welcome back, I have no idea who you are, but I will gladly drink with you! A toast, to kingrandowhateveryour name is, tops!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

the problem is, is that we are afraid of getting banned, the mods are getting more and more strict....

beja?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I dunno what you're talking about toastboy, I'm not afraid of getting banned, and I swear, drink, curse, get wasted, cuss, and fucking insult lots of people (who mostly deserve it) and I don't get banned....often.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Welcome back

Beja-Beja?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I missed everyone except the J Man ofcourse..

If it's beja, rock on. If it's not beha, who the hell cares I'm still drinking. To Beja! TOPS!

kingrandomx said:
I missed everyone except the J Man ofcourse..

That's a bit mean to the J man. :(

You sure you don't want to go to Heaven?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!