By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This's how Lair will look on Wii

i couldn't really make anything out, the video quality on youtube sucks.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

vid makes me want to sing ....
"I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind"

well, you can't really say from an 8 seconds video, which basically shows nothing

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Wait, Factor 5 died? NOOOO! :(

Lair is a terrible game period. It should be long forgotten as one of the worst games of this generation. I am so happy that Lair is not coming to the Wii. Wii does not need Lair and that video showed nothing.

Around the Network
yushire said:
DarkNight_DS said:
It's a shame... THQ is also shuttering most of it's studios down. Sure you can argue they haven't released many great games but it's still quite showing of the industries health that all these studios are closing. Nintendo was right when they said that the market was dieing.

So what will happened to Blue Tongue then? Are they affected?

Nothing, two months ago when THQ closed some US developers BT were fine. I assume we would be told whether theyre gone.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Wouldn't Factor 5's death confirm that they weren't working on Kid Icarus? If they were making it, they would've been getting funded by Nintendo, and wouldn't have gone bankrupt.

megaman79 said:
yushire said:
DarkNight_DS said:
It's a shame... THQ is also shuttering most of it's studios down. Sure you can argue they haven't released many great games but it's still quite showing of the industries health that all these studios are closing. Nintendo was right when they said that the market was dieing.

So what will happened to Blue Tongue then? Are they affected?

Nothing, two months ago when THQ closed some US developers BT were fine. I assume we would be told whether theyre gone.

What studios are closing down anyway? And wheres Deadly creatures? I thought it will be released in february... OH WAI-! NO WAY! D: I hope not...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

numonex said:
Lair is a terrible game period. It should be long forgotten as one of the worst games of this generation. I am so happy that Lair is not coming to the Wii. Wii does not need Lair and that video showed nothing.

Which parts didn't you like when you played through it?

Have you tried playing it again after the controller patch?

Have you actually played the game?

Oh wait. you're just looking for attention and I just gave it to you.

My bad.

OT that vid looks interesting, I wish they'd show a bit more though.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

I hope those stupid kid icarus rumors of the past 10 yrs will finally die now. Stupid casamasina.