By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Little Dead Space

Hey guys play

Beyond heaven and hell

that level is amazing

same with World of color 2, and a bunch of other levels, idk how they made that piano level..

mM
Around the Network

It looks awesome.

I'll check it out tomorrow.

Only if you posted it yesterday since i was playing LBP at my friends house today and this looks awesome...

Former something....

the piano level I wasn't too impressed with. It seems like he just has each key set up to make a tone, and go down, with a grab key. Takes some time to get each note right no doubt, but technically speaking not that impressive. Unlike the calculator which is fakkin rocket science or some shat. Amazing. I'll go check out the heaven and hell level.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The distress in the ocean is my 2nd favorite...and I just found a very good motorstorm one

mM
Around the Network

Cant find the exact heaven and hell your talking about is it the Heaven And Hell And ??? level ? Author please ?

I think they took it out..darn it that was an amazing level, let me see if I can find it..

mM

Do you mean Beyond Heaven and Hell 1.2 by Piramuat? Because that's a cool level too. Also, there's a Beyond Heaven and Hell (followed by Japanese symbols) by Vihdarr that's awesome. I suggest playing both.

I also recommend Dinosaures Island by Feistyfrog, and The Final Frontier by Super_Sonic5411.

Also, The Underworld by Hyams is the bestest level ever.

Yea seem slike they did btw..

these are the must play levels:

World of colors 2
Star wars little big adventure
Pixalation 1.0
Distress in Ocean
Dinosaaures Island
Fable of souls

SPACE STATION 42

that last one is based on gravity, idk how in the world they mad it, but its amazing.

Those are all of the ones ive played so far..if you want to play pure amazingness just go to seach : Highest rated

Heaven and hell had a 5, its gone though =/

mM

I found the level , I hearted it

the author is

Vihdarr

its called " BEYOND heaven and Hell" with japanese or chinese in the end, overall rating is a 4.

mM