By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you want capcom to make a Resident evil that is like the old ones?

i was playing RE2 on the N64, and i just want one to be like the old ones instead of the action games

Around the Network

I don't know ...

The heel-turning was both the most frustrating gameplay mechanic ever and also was the reason why the game was challenging and (in my opinion) so rewarding.

I never ever got used to the controls in the old games, and I've really tried hard like them. Whereas I thoroughly enjoyed RE4. :) But I'm sure there's a market for the classic style RE.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

the controls were great IMO

as much as i loved RE4, it was not scary enough, the old RE games tank controls made the characters weak against the zombies, and the limited ammo and health meant you had to manage your resources if you want to survive, in RE4 all the went out of the window.

i want both styles to stay around, maybe spin off resident evil game that plays like the old games would be good.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

No, no, no, no no no no no no no.

No.

If they can work it without the ancient cumbersome unseemly tank controls, fine, I'll take it.

Otherwise? No.

No, RE5 looks good.

Yes I would love for Capcom to make another RE game like the old ones. RE4 is a great game but I miss the slower pace style of the old ones.

No way.

are the controls really that bad? i played re 0,1,2,3,CV without any problems with the controls

the only one that was bad with controls was the ds RE