By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Fallout 3 ps3

Started playing the game 2 days ago. No installs and it is awesome.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Around the Network

Actually, It didn't appear to install when i played it. It didn't even give me an option to install it or not, it just did nothing. Though strangely enough, when i went to check how much space it was taking up, it said that it was taking up around 4000mb. Strange.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Have you ever played the PS3 version of Oblivion? It's the same way,takes up 4 gig but no mandatory install. Instead Bethesda uses a method of installing data in the background without the user noticing.

It's a good game, but it's a bit glitchy...pretty damn glitchy. I've had it completely lock up a couple few times, wierd stuff happens (like a guy in town randomly exploding), and you'd better sign off of the PSN network because it will freeze for 10 seconds if one of your buddies signs on or off...sometimes it will just lock up.

There isn't anything wrong with it graphically, it's just a very buggy game like anything else bethseda makes.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

So to answer the question, the data install is mandatory, not optional but you don't have to wait "X amount of minutes to install and play"

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
It's a good game, but it's a bit glitchy...pretty damn glitchy. I've had it completely lock up a couple few times, wierd stuff happens (like a guy in town randomly exploding), and you'd better sign off of the PSN network because it will freeze for 10 seconds if one of your buddies signs on or off...sometimes it will just lock up.

There isn't anything wrong with it graphically, it's just a very buggy game like anything else bethseda makes.

The latest patch along with the Trophies were said to have fixed the freezing part but i haven't actually tested it out yet.

I bought the game, because its 360's top game on IGN, so I figured, Im getting it because its an RPG like game, and its GOTY material.

mM
leo-j said:
I bought the game, because its 360's top game on IGN, so I figured, Im getting it because its an RPG like game, and its GOTY material.

I love it and think it's worth the 60 bucks with replay value and GOTY material.

It's definitely a great game, Leo-J, so don't think I'm saying it's not. It's just like all of bethseda's games in that it's got tremendous scope with some polishing issues. It's a gigantic game though, and alot of fun.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

it was $49.99 at best buy ^-^

Everything was dropped for X mas

Mirrors edge- $39.99

Call of duty World at war- $49.99

Prince of Persia - $39.99

Motorstorm Pacific Rift- $39.99

Bioshock- $39.99

Metal gear solid 4- $49.99

Shockingly little big planet, and resistance 2 where priced at the original $59.99

mM